Erika Knight Cottontail Rabbit FREE PDF Download
A rabbit shaped toy knitted in simple garter stitch using easy decreasing and increasing and finished with an embroidered face, pom pom tail and tied with a ribbon bow.
- erika knight gossypium cotton 100% cotton
- 2 x 50g balls
- 3.25mm/US 3 needles
- spare needle
- toy stuffing
- length of ribbon to tie around rabbit’s neck
- small amount of yarn for embroidery
- small amount of contrast colour yarn for the pompom tail
- large eyed blunt tipped sewing needle
approx. 36cm/14 1/4in in height.
23 sts and 40 rows to 10cm/4in measured over garter st using 3.25mm/US 3 needles.